Glidewell also served as the base for the original model of Left 4 Dead's Zoey, but she was replaced by Sonja Kinski when the characters' designs were changed (she is therefore not credited, although a picture of the model can be seen on her website). In the past, she performed the motion capture animations of another video game character, Alma Wade, for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. She also has voiced several video game characters in Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Star Fox: Assault and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Glidewell is of Brazilian and Japanese descent (her father is Brazilian American and her mother is Japanese). She speaks fluent Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese, is an animal lover, and a science fiction fan. She is also the owner of a small film production company, Snagbuddy Films. In 2008 she relocated from Seattle to Los Angeles where she currently resides.
Motion capture actress
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves (2004)
- The Matrix Online (2005)
- Star Fox: Assault (2005)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008)
- Snow Day, Bloody Snow Day (2005) (second assistant camera)
- Turnaround (2005) (second assistant camera)
- Elliot's Wake (2007) (production designer)
- The Ballad of Mary Jo (2007) (assistant camera)
- Tanner Hall (2009) (thanks)
- Nothing Special (2010) (director assistant; extras casting)
- Storage (2010) (unit production manager)