Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is only featured throughout the cooperative campaign of Portal 2, to counter the fact that with two players, one could stand on a normal button while the other continues to solve the puzzle. This way, the players still have to obtain a cube in order to weigh down the button.
- Cube Buttons serve as the successor to the cube-and-button based testing purpose of the 1500 Megawatt Super Button, which calibrated both test subjects and testing elements.
- The buttons are used in locations where the Storage Cube is never intended to be removed once placed. By comparison, most button-based tests with the 1500 Megawatt Super Button require the button to be triggered multiple times.
- Once the button is activated, the color of the Aperture Science Storage Cube is changed to a yellow color.
List of appearances Edit
- Portal 2 (Сooperative campaign only) (First appearance)
See also Edit
- Weighted Storage Cube
- Weighted Pivot Cube
- Edgeless Safety Cube
- 1500 Megawatt Super Button
- Edgeless Safety Cube Receptacle