This article has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.
You can help by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise. Visit our Cleanup Project for more details.
This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk!
It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing the related games.
The title of this article is conjectural.
Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.
- This is the Edgeless Safety Cube equivalent of a Cube Button.
- Edgeless Cubes must be placed into the receptacle to activate certain testing elements such as doors, platforms, or in deploying more testing elements.
- Cubes can not be placed in the Aperture Science Edgeless Safety Cube Receptacle, only a Edgeless Safety Cube can be placed inside them
List of appearances Edit
- Portal 2 (Cooperative campaign only) (First appearance)
See also Edit
- Weighted Storage Cube
- Weighted Pivot Cube
- Edgeless Safety Cube
- Cube Button
- 1500 Megawatt Super Button