Bill Van Buren is a producer and designer working at Valve.
On Valve's official website, his function is described as follows: "Like a guest at the dinner party in Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel," Bill signed on for a short stint to help ship Half-Life and found himself unable to leave. Bills pre-Valve experience includes positions at Starwave and Microsoft where he was responsible for art and design direction, production management, and creating art, animation, and the odd bit of music."
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Portal (2007)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Left 4 Dead (2008)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009)
- Alien Swarm (2010)
- Portal 2 (2011)