Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The title of this article is conjectural.
Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.
- After his Osprey is taken down by Alien Aircrafts, Adrian Shephard wakes up in a damaged infirmary, in an area that appears to still be under the control of Black Mesa personnel, who are caring for wounded HECU soldiers and studying Headcrabs.
- The Medical Lab is equipped with two CAT scanners. At least one of them is still functional, and inside lies a HECU zombie that soon wakes up and kills the scientist studying him.
- Some areas of the Medical Lab have been abandoned probably due to parasitic infestation and have been blocked off with furniture and hospital beds, or are simply out of reach due to collapsed walls/ceilings.
- There Shephard finds back his Powered Combat Vest left by a security guard in a room where the soldiers are being treated and Headcrabs observed.
- Beyond that Shephard finds the Pipe Wrench, then a room where laser experiments with optical mirrors take place, this is where he first sees the G-Man after arriving at Black Mesa, having a heated argument with a security guard in what appears to be the entrance lobby of this section. He also finds several Headcrabs, then soon reaches the crash site of his Osprey on this outside, after finding the Combat Knife.
- After going through several maintenance areas, he finally reaches the Sector C Line in the Black Mesa Transit System.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Except for the infirmary, the actual name of that area is not given, although the Black Mesa Announcement System refers to a "medical lab 6" at some point.
- According to an early Opposing Force screenshot, the laser room originally was a standard office, filled with Pit Drones.
Easter egg: the room where is first found the "Otis" security guard features a computer that will display a BSOD after pressing the Use key several times.
The following is a Work in Progress.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. However, do not make major changes before consulting the community, since the related editors probably set up guidelines for the page construction.
List of appearancesEdit
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (First appearance)
Black Mesa desert
|Half-Life: Opposing Force story arc journey||Succeeded by|
Black Mesa Transit System (Sector C Line / Sector E Subsurface Transport)