For other uses, see Jones (disambiguation).
This article has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.
You can help by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise. Read more about our Cleanup Project.
On the defunct official Half-Life website, his function was described as follows: "Brett's craftsmanship as a musician is matched only by his ability to create traps which snare, snag and frag unwary explorers in 3D environments. Valve lured Brett mid-way through his final year at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a promising career in biochemistry. A hard-assed New Yorker, Brett continues to deny Seattle's claim to being the birthplace of espresso."
- He designed levels for the Black Mesa Research Facility.
- Designed and built prototypes to establish design foundation for Half Life.
- Partnered with engineers to pioneer the scripting system used in Half-Life.
- Created ~30% of the levels for Half-Life including texturing, lighting, and scripting.
- Zig-Zag (1994)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Half-Life (Game of the Year Edition) (1999)
- Dungeon Siege (2002)
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004)
- Shrek SuperSlam (2005)
- Evil Dead: Regeneration (2005)
- Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony (2006)
- Supreme Commander (2007)
- Space Siege (2008)
- Kinect Adventures! (2010)