Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images.
The Combine Emitter is a Combine device used as an indicator to any event, emitting a chosen light or sound. It can be placed on walls, elevators, or weapon holders.
- Combine Emitters can be found in Combine-controlled areas, such as City 17.
- The parts of the Citadel visited during Half-Life 2: Episode One make great use of Emitters.
- Emitters are seen with their light facing downwards or upwards.
- The light is colored differently depending on the situation:
- When used as alarms, they blink a red light and emit sirens.
- Placed on an elevator, they are silent and emit a blinking yellow light to indicate that the elevator is moving.
- On weapon holders, they emit a green light and are also silent.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Its name comes from its model name, "combine_emitter01.mdl".
- As holders, Emitters can also be seen holding idle City Scanners in the Half-Life 2: Deathmatch map
dm_underpass. There they do not emit any light.
List of appearancesEdit
- Half-Life 2 (First appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two