Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eng has been playing games since he was six years old and has a degree in Interdisciplinary Art from the University of Washington. He has grown up in six different countries (Australia, Macau, Canada, China, Taiwan, and USA). He is married to Tana Eng.
He started making a name for himself by doing freelance design work for gaming magazines (Electronic Gaming Monthly, Official PlayStation Magazine, PC Gaming World) while still in school. Dhabih has also worked in the webdesign industry. He designed most of the Half-Life 2 series main characters, along with Gordon Freeman himself.
On Valve's official website, his function is described as follows: "Dhabih, who's been playing games since he was six years old, has a degree in Interdisciplinary Art from the University of Washington. He started making a name for himself by doing freelance design work for gaming magazines (Electronic Gaming Monthly, Official Playstation Magazine, PC Gaming World) while still in school. Dhabih has also done web design and worked on the Quake 2 TC pack Zaero from Team Evolve. He started at Valve by doing freelance work in mid-1998, and signed on full-time in early February of 1999. Dhabih is truly a world citizen, having grown up in six different countries (Australia, Macau, Canada, China, Taiwan, and the USA). You can find out more about Dhabih and check out some of his work by visiting his website, http://www.sijun.com/."
Work for the Half-Life seriesEdit
- The Alien Assassin
- Alyx Vance
- The Antlion
- Black Mesa East
- The original Breencast
- Canals (with Tri Nguyen and Viktor Antonov)
- An early Citadel
- The Gas Mask Citizen
- The City Scanner
- The human Combine Guard
- The Combot
- The Conscripts
- The Crab Synth
- The Cremator
- The original Combine Dropship
- Eli Vance and his early incarnations, Eli Maxwell and Captain Vance
- The G-Man (with Bill Van Buren and Doug Wood)
- Gordon Freeman
- Kleiner's Lab (with Eric Kirchmer)
- The Metrocop
- The memory replacement device
- Nova Prospekt (with Viktor Antonov and Eric Kirchmer)
- The Overwatch Soldier (helmet)
- The Vorti-Cell
- The Consul/Wallace Breen (with Ted Backman)
Work for the Team Fortress seriesEdit
- ↑ About on Dhabih Eng's official website
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Company People on Valve's official website
- ↑ Facebook profile
- ↑ MobyGames profile
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 5.18 5.19 5.20 5.21 5.22 5.23 5.24 5.25 5.26 5.27 5.28 Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar
- ↑ A Grim Bloody Fable on the Team Fortress 2 official blog