This article has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.
You can help by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise. Visit our Cleanup Project for more details.
The warehouse station is a large station, possibly once under Resistance control, as there is a map in the largest warehouse. The station has since, though, been taken over by the Combine, and Gordon encounters around a dozen Overwatch Soldiers. Outside the base is a crane, required to lift the Scout Car onto the wharf to continue down the highway, several warehouses, and a few sheds. Nearby is an overturned Combine APC with two Overwatch Soldiers fighting a swarm of Antlions.
After leaving New Little Odessa, Gordon clears the facility of Overwatch Soldiers and continues down the highway, only to be attacked by a Combine Gunship that has been radioed in. Several crates can be found on the site, either left by Resistance rebels or the Combine that later occupied the area.
Behind the scenes
- Before the game's release, most of its features appeared in the map "
- If the player pushes the APC into the water, he will receive a mission terminated message, the same as if he had pushed the Scout Car into the water.
- It's not necessary to destroy the Gunship that is located after the player jumps over the bridge.
- If the Gunship is destroyed, it will turn into ragdoll instead of breaking apart, and several glitches can happen if the player jumps onto it. These include the player getting stuck or sent flying, though if this happens, the game may crash.
List of appearances
- Half-Life 2 (First appearance)
New Little Odessa
|Half-Life 2 story arc journey||Succeeded by|