Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On the previous version of Valve's official website, his function was described as follows: "Eric came to Valve after graduation from the Art Institute of Seattle in 2001. Originally from San Diego, Eric was a freelance illustrator who left the sun to work on more of a healthy monitor complexion. As part of the HL2 team, Eric is responsible for the game's visual density, by modeling everything from cars to broken concrete and debris. In the other few hours of Eric's life he can be found sculpting, raising bansai and working in his sketchbook."
On the current version of Valve's official website, his function is described as follows: "Eric has been an artist with Valve since 2002, in that time he has helped with the visual design on projects such as Half Life2, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat and most recently Left 4 Dead 2. Originally from Southern California, after 10 years and a few thousand coffees, Eric now calls the Pacific Northwest home."
Most of his work for Half-Life 2 consisted in rough sketches often made to help mappers build their maps.
Work for Half-Life 2Edit
- The "e3_terminal" Citadel
- City 17 (with Viktor Antonov and Damarcus Holbrook)
- The Coast (with Viktor Antonov)
- The Combine Smart Barrier (with Viktor Antonov)
- The Combine technology (with Viktor Antonov and Dhabih Eng)
- Human props, cars, debris and buildings
- Several schematics for Nova Prospekt / the Depot, as well as the Gunship Bays
- Kleiner's Lab (with Dhabih Eng)
- Nova Prospekt (with Dhabih Eng and Viktor Antonov)
- Ravenholm (with Viktor Antonov and Horia Dociu)
- The Ravenholm traps (with Horia Dociu)
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Day of Defeat: Source (2005)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Portal (2007)
- Team Fortress 2 (2007)
- Left 4 Dead (2008)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009)
- Alien Swarm (2010)
- Portal 2 (2011)