Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this article has been cut.
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of an official / canonical source.
- In early versions of Half-Life 2, the player was to maneuver missiles around certain areas. The HK-707 was to be a static autocannon designed to destroy these missiles with its two cannons. Its model also has a gibs version, showing it was to be destroyable.
- Its design is somewhat similar to the Suppression Device located at the top of the Overwatch Nexus in Half-Life 2 and the texture under its top features shapes recalling the Citadel Core logo.
- It also recalls the HECU-controlled mounted missile launchers seen in the Black Mesa Transit System in Half-Life.
- It is unknown if it was to be automatic or operated by an NPC, although it features a handle on its back.
- It was probably to be a fictional Heckler & Koch weapon, Half-Life 2 featuring other weapons of the same manufacturer.
- Its name is written several times on its body, while the model is simply named "Missile_Defense".
- Its entity, "npc_missiledefense", can still be found in Hammer, but generates an error.
List of appearancesEdit