The featured articles of the wiki are articles that represent the best Half-Life Wiki has to offer. They are voted for by the community and nominated by the administrators.
An article's status is indicated by the F, G or S logos in the top right corner.
A featured article should:
- Consist of information that the average Half-Life / Portal fan wouldn't know
- Have good writing and spelling
- Contain no speculation
- Have no outstanding disputes
- Include at least one image
- Hold proper sources
- Be structured according to the official layout, unless it is too short
- Have a decent "behind the scenes" coverage
When an article is too short but of quality nevertheless, it is called a good article. Its criteria is the same.
When an article is clean but does not have much content, it is just considered a safe article.
- List of featured articles
- List of good articles
- List of safe articles
- Featured article queue
- Vote for future featured articles
- The Cleanup Project - the process most articles go through before being nominated
|Informative subjects||About the wiki · Administration · Forum · Canon · Retcons · Images · Featured content · Featured article queue · IRC channel|
|Help subjects||Help · Editing · Images · References · Rollback · Tables · Templates · Manual of Style · Layout Guide · Protection policy · Talk page policy|
|Projects||Cleanup · Portal|
|Have you voted for next month's Featured Article yet?|