Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The featured articles of the wiki are articles that represent the best Half-Life Wiki has to offer. They are voted for by the community and nominated by the administrators.
An article's status is indicated by the F, G or S logos in the top right corner.
A featured article should:
- Consist of information that the average Half-Life / Portal fan wouldn't know
- Have good writing and spelling
- Contain no speculation
- Have no outstanding disputes
- Include at least one image
- Hold proper sources
- Be structured according to the official layout, unless it is too short
- Have a decent "behind the scenes" coverage
When an article is too short but of quality nevertheless, it is called a good article. Its criteria is the same.
When an article is clean but does not have much content, it is just considered a safe article.
- List of featured articles
- List of good articles
- List of safe articles
- Featured article queue
- Vote for future featured articles
- The Cleanup Project - the process most articles go through before being nominated
|Informative subjects||About the wiki · Administration · Forum · Canon · Retcons · Images · Featured content · Featured article queue · IRC channel|
|Help subjects||Help · Editing · Images · References · Rollback · Tables · Templates · Manual of Style · Layout Guide · Protection policy · Talk page policy|
|Projects||Cleanup · Portal|