Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images.
- After being severely damaged, the Hunter-Chopper will attempt to kill its attacker by releasing its entire payload of mines as a last-ditch effort.
- In Half-Life 2, a Hunter-Chopper chases Gordon through the Canals and is destroyed near Black Mesa East. It heavily uses its bombs during the chase, and more prominently when being critically damaged.
- In the Episode Two Outlands, Gordon must destroy a Hunter-Chopper with its own bombs by sending them back with the Gravity Gun.
- The bombs are able to float on water, making them efficient against watercrafts such as the Airboat. However, they do not float on toxic water.
Behind the scenesEdit
- For Episode Two, the model was improved with typical Combine metal and phong.
- On the body of the Episode Two model can be seen the alphanumerics "V952", also featured on other Combine devices.
- In Episode Two, the player can get an Orange Box Achievement ("Puttin' On a Clinic") by successfully defeating the Hunter-Chopper by sending back its bombs without a single miss.
List of appearancesEdit
- Half-Life 2 (First appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two