Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this article has been cut.
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of an official / canonical source.
The title of this article is conjectural.
Although this article is based on official information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.
Powerup Bottles are items cut from Half-Life that appear in the game files. Originally intended to exist in three varieties, they were to be used at any time when picked up.
Types of bottlesEdit
- The adrenaline bottle was to revive the player 3 seconds after his death, but not if the player was gibbed.
- An unused sound file of the HEV Suit informs the player when adrenaline is administered.
- The antidote bottle was to heal the player from toxin damage.
- An unused sound file of the HEV Suit informs the player when the antidote is administered.
- The rad bottle was to make the player immune to the effects of radiation for an unknown amount of time.
- The antidote can still be spawned. If used, it will clean the player of blood toxins.