The content of this article has been cut.
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of an official / canonical source.
This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images.
- "While I was out investigating, I found a fascinating testing element, it's never been used for Human testing because apparently, contact with it causes heart failures."
- The Reflection Gel was created in the works of Portal 2. Its purpose was to redirect Thermal Discouragement Beams.
- When the Discouragement Redirection Cube was in works, a choice appeared, they couldn't keep both the Reflection Gel and the Discouragement Redirection Cube. Instead, they eventually chose to scrap the Reflection Gel and continue with the cube.
- The Reflection Gel replaced the Sticking Gel because it caused players to become nauseous.
- Even though the Reflection Gel was removed in the final version, it can still be accessed by using an editor such as the BEE2 mod, it plays and it acts like it did in the beta versions of Portal 2.
List of Appearances
- Portal 2 (First appearance) (Game files only) (Non-canonical appearance)