S. Reardon is a Black Mesa scientist who, presumably, worked on the Displacer Cannon. What is presumed to be his corpse can be found in his office, shared with his colleague S. Jones, in the Opposing Force chapter Friendly Fire. He was most likely killed by Vortigaunts, since they are swarming the area. He is also presumed to be the Reardon who shared room 307 with his colleague S. Jones in the Level 3 Dormitories in the Black Mesa South Wing. In Blue Shift, Harold can be found in an office that apparently belonged to S. Reardon in the past.
Behind the scenesEdit
- His name can be seen on his desk in the Maintenance Office, next to Harold. Like the other scientist with the same name, "Reardon" is a nod to Sean Reardon, employee at Gearbox, placed there as an Easter egg.
- "Reardon" appears twice in the Level 3 Dormitories seen in Decay. Since S. Reardon is seen dead near S. Jones in Opposing Force, it is likely they shared a room together.
- He should not be confused with another Black Mesa scientist who has the same surname as him.
List of appearancesEdit
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (First appearance)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (Desk name only)
- Half-Life: Decay (Door name only)