Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scott Klintworth is conceptual artist, 3D artist, and game tester.
Klintworth attended DigiPen where he developed the video game Narbacular Drop as part of the Nuclear Monkey Software team, which was later hired by Valve to adapt the Narbacular Drop portal technology to Portal.
He later left Valve to become game tester for Microsoft.
Work for PortalEdit
- The 1500 Megawatt Aperture Science Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button
- The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device's portals
- The Aperture Science High Energy Pellet
- The Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill
- The Aperture Science Security Camera
- The Aperture Science Sentry Turret
- The Aperture Science Vital Apparatus Vent
- The Aperture Science Weighted Storage Cube
- The Relaxation Vault's clock