The content of this article has been cut.
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of an official / canonical source.
The Security Card is an item cut from Half-Life. It appears in the game files.
- These cards were to give the player access to several doors.
- They were likely to be picked up in offices or on the corpses of Black Mesa personnel.
- It was finally replaced by the retinal scanner, although both might have been considered to be in use at the same time.
- It was reused in Team Fortress Classic, in the map "Rock2", with a new skin coming in four different colors (red, blue, green, and yellow).
List of appearancesEdit
- (variant of the Barnacle shot)