Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this article has been cut.
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of an official / canonical source.
The Security Card is an item cut from Half-Life. It appears in the game files.
- These cards were to give the player access to several doors.
- They were likely to be picked up in offices or on the corpses of Black Mesa personnel.
- It was finally replaced by the retinal scanner, although both might have been considered to be in use at the same time.
- It was reused in Team Fortress Classic, in the map "Rock2", with a new skin coming in four different colors (red, blue, green, and yellow).
List of appearancesEdit
- (variant of the Barnacle shot)