This is the talk page for "Emplacement Gun."
The first smart-ass who asks the source for the name will be blocked. It is sourced in the page. I'm tired of these questions. Thanks! Klow 12:14, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I'm (partially) kidding. Klow 12:57, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Why did someone remove the fact that Resistance forces do in fact use the emplacement gun? I mean it's even in the bloody gallery!--188.8.131.52 03:42, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right. I readded it. Darkman 4 07:31, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
The article mentions that both the OSIPER and the HMG have V952 written on them, however the Hunter-Chopper also has V952 written on it, and in Episode 2 so does it's bombs. Therefor, the V952 isn't exclusive to these 2 Pulse Weapons and are in no way evidence that they are related. So what V952 is really suppose to mean, I'm not sure, but it's not exclusive to these two weapons as the articles seem to imply they are, thus I propose we either remove any references of V952, or add in the fact that the Hunter-Chopper and it's bombs also contain the number. Mr. Someguy 23:17, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Good point. I'll remove it for now. What are the other instances, apart from the Hunter-Chopper and its bombs?... Klow 13:35, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Found another instance of "V952" while playing earlier, this time on the Combine Sentry Gun.
- (in black text just under the Overwatch emblem)
- I've added it to the article at the bottom of "Overview". Mr. Someguy 06:45, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
Alternate name Edit
Why was the alternate name of "Mounted Gun" removed? It's completely legit, just look at the tool tip that pops up when you first encounter one. --Fireman V2 22:58, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
- What tool tip? Klow 07:28, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure he's referring to the tips that pop up on the HUD telling you how to work the controls.The Dias 08:58, April 23, 2010 (UTC)